Hampden Cleaners was founded in 1981 by an engineer and a chemist, Ed and Joanna Tamin. From day one our guiding principles have been:
- Customers have choices. We will work hard to make Hampden Cleaners their first choice.
- For that, we must hire, train and keep highly professional staff. Average employment at Hampden Cleaners’ front counter and behind the scenes is 17 years. Key employees average 30 years.
- We stay current with industry innovations and environmental regulations.
- Treat customers’ articles as if our business depends on it, because it does.
- Be a supportive member of the community that supports us. The Tamins have lived or worked in Hampden or Silver Spring Township since 1967.
- These guiding principles will be continued by our energetic young shareholder and general manager, Zlatan (Zee) Krpic.